Beautiful beaches, accessible tourist sites, predictable and amazing weather, comfortable and convenient accommodations are top factors to consider when choosing your Caribbean vacation. There are many islands to choose from, each offering a unique experience featuring their local culture and flair for entertainment and relaxation. The experts at Total Access Travel in Trenton, IL will guide you through the many options available so you can enjoy your Caribbean vacation to its fullest. We have been to so many of these locations — from the nearby Bahamas to the far away island of Aruba – and cannot wait to have you experience a little of the island life for yourself!
- One of the many English-speaking islands
- Experience the grand archipelago of 700 Islands within 100,000 square miles of ocean
- Conveniently 50 miles off the coast of Florida
- Dive in and experience the third largest barrier reef in the world
- Fish, swim, snorkel and participate in activities in clear water where you can see as deep as 200 feet
- View the amazing lush vegetation and take an adventure on the Ocho Rios side of the island
- Seven-Mile Beach in Negril has some of the best beaches in the world
- Friendly people, beautiful sunsets and unbelievable cultural experiences
- Located on the island of Hispaniola where the Dominican Republic shares this island with Haiti. The two countries are divided by the rugged mountain range.
- From white to golden sand beaches – there is something for everyone
- Truly a beach resort destination with a side of shopping
- Excursions are plentiful where you can swim with sharks and sting rays and participate in jungle trekking
- Featuring the world-famous Pitons – a World Heritage UNESCO site
- East side of island is the rugged Atlantic Ocean and the West side boasts the calm Caribbean Sea
- Small cove beaches on this volcanic island make this place intimate and special
- From the black sand beaches and mud baths in the south to the white sands and clear waters in the north
- This is a hideaway for the rich and famous – you never know who you will see at the Friday night Street party in Gros Islet!
- English and Dutch-speaking island
- Choose from a great number of all-inclusive hotels
- Stroll along the beautiful and relaxing Aruba Palm Beach in the high-rise zone
- Take a great adventure to the barren side of island using 4-wheelers and jeeps. Explore the old gold mine and church
BARBADOS & GRENADA
- Features many all-inclusive resorts, including Sandals properties
- Barbados is the more developed side of the island featuring plenty of off-resort excursions while you can enjoy the natural surroundings of Grenada.
- Ideal getaway for those who enjoy water sports like wind surfing, snorkeling and fishing
- Eat from the local eateries featuring fresh catches while listening to the whir of the steel drum bands
U.S. & BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
- Perfect destination for those who love sailing, white, sandy beaches and amazing cliffs
- Features over 60 islands & cays
- Enjoy duty-free shopping in the upscale boutiques, restaurants and nightclubs